Monday, March 6, 2017

My MARCH Promo for YOU!

Image result for young living essential oils

Hello, friends! I have a goal to sign up at least THREE people to purchase a Young Living Premium starter kit for the month of March. This is a VERY realistic goal and it would make all the difference to be able to spread the word about Essential Oils! If you refer THREE friends of yours to sign up with us, I will purchase any one of these oils for you for FREE! NO TAX! NO SHIPPING! 

If you go the extra mile and make SIX referrals, I will purchase THREE of these oils of your choice for FREE! I encourage you to research these and see what best fits your interest! 

1. Longevity Vitality (5ml)
2. Ginger (5ml)
3. Goldenrod (5ml)
4. Awaken (5ml)
5. Envision (5ml)
6. Family (5ml)
7. Fitness (5ml)
8. Grounding (5ml)


9. Cedarwood (15ml)
10. Palmarosa (15ml)
11. Wintergreen (15ml)
12. Citrus Fresh (15ml)
13. En-R-Gee (15ml)

This same offer goes to your friends too! They can get this special offer for referring their friends! This is going on through this entire month of March, so don't let time slip away! 

Thank you for your help! 

If you haven't read the "My Story" blog I posted, visit here and discover why selling EOs is so special to me! 

Also! Ask me how YOU can get 60% off your starter kit when you schedule an EO party with me!

Image result for pretty arrows
My Story

YL Distributor #10806890

No comments:

Post a Comment