Thursday, March 16, 2017

Essential Oils for Children


Lucky us! Young Living has a SPECIAL line of oils just for children! 


I love using Lavender on my babies each night to promote relaxation and good sleep. I also apply diluted Thieves on their feet to support their healthy immune system! 

There are endless benefits that come from using oils in your home, and preventing illness is just one of them. You can help support your children's development naturally by applying these oils on a regular basis! 

I love having my family be a part of this journey with me, and they love it too! 



Ever stood in Wal-Mart for 30 minutes just reading children vitamin labels to make sure you are giving them the real thing?

NO MORE WASTING TIME! 
Young Living has an entire line including oils, toothpaste, lotions, bath gels, vitamins, and more! I know I can TRUST Young Living to provide NATURAL products for my children. I don't have to think twice!


YL Distributor #10806890

No comments:

Post a Comment