Monday, March 6, 2017

Benefits of Lavender


If anyone knows me at all, they know that lavender is my all-time FAVORITE essential oil! Lavender is considered the most versatile oil, and it lives up to that name for sure!

10 Interesting Facts: 
1. Lavender was used in hospitals during WWI
2. Bees love lavender
3. Natural headache remedy
4. Deters mice, fleas, mosquitos and other unwanted pests
5. Nectar from this plant is used to make high quality honey
6. Been grown and used for over 2500 years
7. Was used in ancient times to tame lions and tigers
8. Known as a calming and relaxing herb
9. Reduces progression of candida albicans
10. Has a long list of medicinal uses such as promoting skin health, reduces muscle pain, supports sinuses, etc.

Since I received my first starter kit, I have diffused lavender every night for sleep support, and I can definitely tell the difference! As soon as I turn on my diffuser, I literally feel an instant calming. The scent is unlike any other, and the best part is this valuable essential oils is very affordable! DON'T SETTLE FOR GROCERY STORE LAVENDER! I promise you, the quality is NOT the same! 


Comment below with your questions or experiences with using lavender in your home! Also, request an oil/oils you would like to learn about! 

Email me
Sign Up Here
YL Member #10806890


No comments:

Post a Comment