Saturday, January 7, 2017

Why Essential Oils

The moment I added essential oils to my lifestyle, I noticed a huge difference in my family's health. My goal is to replace my medicine cabinet with these wonderful natural oils to ensure that I am taking care of my body and my children's well-being.

Drugs toxify, whereas oils detoxify. I grabbed this powerful statement from this site. I greatly encourage you to read this page of wisdom and take ownership of your health! You will find yourself diving into knowledge and finding out how these oils have great purpose.

The provided link in the above paragraph has the answer as to why I chose essential oils. I hope it encourages you to do the same so you can begin this incredible journey of sleeping deeper, waking up energized, having joy throughout your day, and feeling like a better you!

To be clear, I am not a doctor and I will never "prescribe" an oil for a symptom. My job is to educate you about the benefits of each oil and what they support for your body. My posts are from my own experience with oils, so I encourage you to do research and experience them yourself, as I did!

My next post will be describing each oil that comes in your first YoungLiving starter kit to help you begin your journey. I will also post a 25-day challenge that breaks down what oils to use what days so you can pinpoint what oils help your body specifically.

If you have more questions or would like to sign up to receive essential oils or a starter kit, you may contact me at
yldesrochers@gmail.com or go to youngliving.com and sign up as a wholesale member (get your Premium Starter Kit AND 24% off ALL products!) or sign up as a Retail Customer. Use my Member # 10806890 in the Sponsor and Enroller box. I would love to hear from you!

Here are a couple of testimonies from those to whom I provided my oil samples to:

"I have suffered for years with the ailments in my body from a terrible car wreck. Essential oils have helped balance my system like I never knew was possible! I am getting better sleep and I have more energy when I am at my job!" - Deborah

"Essential oils have helped me sleep better at night. I am a drummer, so the support that it gives my muscles and energy are amazing. I am also able to focus better at work." - Micheal





No comments:

Post a Comment